Home to a CSA population of more than 2 million, Raleigh is one of the most dynamic places to experience in the United States. When we talk about Raleigh, we are referring to a city of extraordinary history, diversity, culture, and personality. Raleigh is a unique city that has much to offer. From some of the best BBQ to be found anywhere in the Mid-Atlantic, to great examples of southern rock, the blues, bluegrass, and other types of music, there is much to enjoy in this community.
In the 21st century, Raleigh has been repeatedly recognized as one of the top 10 cities in the US by Forbes. Here are some noteworthy lists.
|#1||America’s Best Cities for Raising a Family||2014|
|#1||10 Cities Where Americans Are Relocating||2013|
|#1||Best Places For Business And Careers||2008|
|#1||Best Places With The Best Education||2003|
|#2||America’s Best Cities for Young Professionals||2016|
|#2||Top 10 Most Educated Cities||2015|
|#2||America’s Fastest-Growing Cities 2014||2014|
|#2||Best Cities To Live On $500,000||2009|
|#3||The Best Cities For Job U.S. Seekers In 2017||2017|
|#3||America’s Most Wired Cities||2008|
|#3||The Top Ten U.S. Biotech Clusters||2004|
|#4||The 10 Best Cities For Young Entrepreneurs||2013|
|#6||Top 10 Cities For Remote Workers Going Into 2017||2017|
|#8||Top 10 Cities For Finding Employment In 2016||2016|
|#9||10 Cities Americans Are Moving To Right Now||2017|
|#9||America’s Fastest Growing Cities 2016||2016|
|#9||Top U.S. Regions To Watch In 2014||2014|
Raleigh is beloved by tourists and visitors alike. If you are eager to learn more about why people Raleigh, there are several things to keep in mind.
Reasons To Visit Raleigh
Raleigh is one of the best cities in not only the south, but it is also one of the best cities in the country. Here are some amazing things about Raleigh NC to consider.
- Craft beer: If you love craft beer, then you will definitely need to make some time for Raleigh! There are approximately 120 breweries to be found throughout the state. As one of the hallmark cities of North Carolina, many of those breweries can be found in Raleigh.
- Glenwood South: The food is definitely one of the things that keeps people coming back to Raleigh again and again. If you want to find something delicious, local, and totally unique, start your culinary journey with Glenwood South.
- The North Carolina Museum of Art: If you happen to be someone who eally loves museums, this one is going to knock you for a loop. The permanent collection is completely free to view, and it covers a number of different subjects and periods.
- BBQ: One of the biggest draws to North Carolina from one year to the next would have to be the BBQ. On that front, you are going to find a number of appealing possibilities. The Pit is one of the top BBQ restaurants in North Carolina. It is definitely one of our picks for one of the very best BBQ restaurants in Raleigh.
- Bluegrass: Beyond the massive World of Bluegrass event that is held every year, Raleigh in general has a standing reputation as a powerful epicenter for all things bluegrass.
- Downtown Raleigh: Whether you just want to check out the sights and sounds, or learn about the remarkable history Raleigh has played in the history of the United States, Downtown Raleigh will have something to offer.